For COVID-19 updates and more information on our modified Graduate Horizons summer programs, please visit our News page.
In light of the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and in support of preventative measures and our collective wellbeing, we are working with our Board of Directors, staff, host institutions, and partners to develop a plan to re-imagine our in-person summer program. In the coming weeks, we will update you with more specific information and plans for re-imagining our Graduate Horizons programming remotely or possibly postponing GH until 2021. I ask for your patience while the CH team develops our plan.
Please be aware that the application process will continue.
The Graduate Horizons application will remain open and applicants are still encouraged to apply.
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
July 23-26, 2020
Please submit your complete application by April 3, 2020. All required materials should be uploaded through the online application, including tribal verification documents, financial aid award letters, Resume/CV, and transcript(s).
Students should provide recommenders the Recommendation Form link to be completed by the recommender and submitted by April 3, 2020.
- Application (includes short answer questions and personal essay)
- Official Academic Transcript(s)
- Proof of Tribal Enrollment or Native Hawaiian Documentation
- Most Recent Financial Aid Award Letter (for current undergraduates only)
- Resume or CV
- Waivers (Consent to Participate & Liability, Photo & Video, Privacy & Use of Information)
- Recommendations (At least one Academic OR Professional Recommendation is required to apply to the program, however, we suggest submitting both)
Application Deadline: April 3, 2020
2020 GH Application
2020 GH Recommendation Form https://www.tfaforms.com/4801033
Join our Mailing List
Get the latest information from Graduate Horizons!