Please be aware that the application process will continue.
The Graduate Horizons application will remain open and applicants are still encouraged to apply.
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
July 23-26, 2020
Please submit your complete application by April 3, 2020. All required materials should be uploaded through the online application, including tribal verification documents, financial aid award letters, Resume/CV, and transcript(s).
Students should provide recommenders the Recommendation Form link to be completed by the recommender and submitted by April 3, 2020.
- Application (includes short answer questions and personal essay)
- Official Academic Transcript(s)
- Proof of Tribal Enrollment or Native Hawaiian Documentation
- Most Recent Financial Aid Award Letter (for current undergraduates only)
- Resume or CV
- Waivers (Consent to Participate & Liability, Photo & Video, Privacy & Use of Information)
- Recommendations (At least one Academic OR Professional Recommendation is required to apply to the program, however we suggest submitting both)