Graduate Horizons partners with University Offices of Admissions, Student Services, Fellowship Programs, Educational Organizations, and Tribal/Native Organizations servicing college students, college graduates, and graduate students. All partners serve as “faculty” in the summer programs and provide their expertise in advising and working one-on-one with students in the graduate admissions, financial aid/scholarship, and in student services/persistence of Native students.
How to partner
If you would like more information on being a partner institution or organization, please contact our office.
Organization & Education Partners
Partner organizations provide in-kind materials (books, materials, resources) and donate their time, expertise and services as faculty of the program.
- The Admissions Advisory Group
- American Indian Graduate Center
- The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management
- Graduate Management Admissions Council
- The Institute for the Recruitment of Teachers, Philips Andover
- Princeton Review Foundation
- Washington Internship for Native Students, American University.
Graduate Horizons is designed to align with the multicultural-diversity outreach initiatives of a college/university’s Office of Admissions. We understand that Indian Country is vast – comprised of 310 geographical reservations and 40 Indian Statistical Areas (29 located in Oklahoma), 200 Alaska Native villages, over 563 federally recognized and 200 state recognized tribal nations, and the islands of Native Hawaiian homelands. We also know that Native American and Native Hawaiian students continue to be the most underrepresented minority population on college campuses. Graduate Horizons brings to campus a competitive and talented pool of 100 American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian college students and college graduates. Students have the opportunity to study and reside on-site, take a campus tour and informational session, and use the facilities and resources of the university to gain ﬁrst-hand experience of what the school has to offer.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Graduate Horizons is proud to partner with the following institutions:
- American University – Graduate
- Arizona State University – Graduate College, Law School, Business School, School of Public Affairs, School of Social Work, School of Architecture & Landscape, School of Engineering
- Cornell University – Graduate, Business
- Duke University – Business
- Gonzaga University – Law
- Harvard University – Law, Business, Education, Government
- John Marshall School of Law
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- North Carolina State University
- Seattle University – Law
- Stanford University – Graduate
- Univ. of Arizona – Library Sciences
- Univ. of California Berkeley – Law, Business
- Univ. of Michigan Ann Arbor – Graduate
- Univ. of New Mexico – Engineering
- Univ. of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Business, Graduate
- Univ. of Pennsylvania – Business
- Univ. of Utah – Graduate
- Univ. of Virginia – Business
- Washington State University
- Washington University