Information for Donors
College Horizons, Inc. is grateful for the financial support and donated and in-kind support from individual donors, foundations, Tribal foundations, corporations, non-profit and educational organizations, and institutions of higher education. We are proud to recognize the support of all of our donors!
As a small organization, we maximize resources and have led a remarkably frugal existence, relying on volunteers and leveraging in-kind support and services from partner organizations. The annual operational expense of the organization is $500,000. Our revenue is capped at $300,000 with $15,00 donated time and travel costs from our volunteer counselors and materials from partner organizations. Over half of our income must be raised by grants, foundational support and from individual donors. In addition, College Horizons relies heavily upon colleges/universities to host the programs and provide the in-kind services and facilities of their institution. These schools donate between $30,000 – $75,000 to host our programs!
College Horizons, Inc. would like to thank our funders and donors for their continued support through the years!
- American Indian Graduate Center
- Center for Student Opportunity
- College Board
- Futures for Children
- Princeton Review Foundation
- Winds of Change Magazine
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management
- Daniel’s Fund
- Ft. Lewis College
- Graduate Management Admissions Council
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- TG Public Benefit
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Native American Advised Funds, Santa Fe Community Foundation
- Individual Donors – Parents, Alumni, CH Staff/Board, CH Faculty, Friends